- Company Name & Slogan: Untitled Film Works
- Location: Sydney, Australia (but we film internationally!)
- What does your company do? Untitled Film Works is a small film studio which films Weddings, Corporate films and Documentaries. Although based in Sydney, we often travel nationally and internationally for our projects. We love to tell stories and create beautiful images through film.
- How did your company start and how did it grow? Founded by cinematographer Abraham Joffe, Untitled Film Works has become recognised as one of the leading wedding and event studios in Australia. Abraham and his team were the first studio in Australia shooting the cinematic DSLR style of wedding film. We have filmed some incredible destination weddings in the past few years, travelling to places such as The Maldives, Chicago, New York, Hawaii, Florida, Santorini, Thailand and Bora Bora. A recent highlight was being asked by Preston Bailey (event planner to the stars) to film his wedding in New York. As well as wedding film production, Untitled Film Works produces commercials, online promotional films and documentary films. Our team have filmed in the Arctic and Africa, shooting promotional films for some leading photographic safari companies. Plans for 2014 and 2015 include travel to countries such as Alaska, Himalayas and Antarctic to name a few. We constantly push ourselves to create outstanding and innovative content.
- How did you do things before PayPanther and how has PayPanther helped today? Before PayPanther we used a very outdated Desktop-based CRM. It was not allowing our business to work to its full potential and new employees found it very difficult to use. PayPanther has been incredibly easy to set up, and allows us to do so much more than we could before. We love how we can link our emails so that they automatically appear in the Client profiles! With the vast amount of our client relations done over email, this is a life saver for us!
- What is your favorite thing about PayPanther? Apart from the fact it looks great, it is SO easy to use! The support from David has also been particularly reassuring; I know that this is a system which is constantly being improved with new features.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other business owners in your industry? Film what you love! It makes such a difference when the creator is passionate about the subject. (And get PayPanther…haha!)
Follow Untitled Film Works:
Interested in PayPanther? Learn more about our business management software for photographers and cinematographers.