- Company Name & Slogan: Save Your Time Biz Solutions
- Location: Washington, DC
- What does your company do? We help our clients build a powerful online presence step by step–concept, design, and all the tech stuff, so they can save time, avoid being overwhelmed, and focus on the good stuff–getting more sales.
- How did your company start and how did it grow? We started our company 3 years ago when my husband was active duty in the military. It was difficult for me to find a job while supporting his career (between the crazy schedule and the constant movement) so I decided that it was time to pursue my own opportunities. My twin sister ended up joining me because she wanted to be able to work while still keeping her family a priority, which had been an issue with her past jobs. Trying to grow our business hasn’t been without challenges, but we love being able to spend time with our family, while still working with incredible women business owners to help make their dream biz a reality.
- How did you do things before PayPanther and how has PayPanther helped today? With our client list growing each day, we’ve been hard at work trying to find tools to streamline our processes. It’s been a very frustrating experience trying to find just the right thing to use, some options weren’t user friendly, others were way too expensive (it may have been a good value but it’s hard to justify paying that amount when we currently only use 1 or 2 functions) and others just didn’t do what we needed. We were starting to think that we’d just have to use multiple tools, which would have meant more time and effort trying to manage our time and data. I’m super excited about how PayPanther has managed to integrate multiple peices of managing our prospects & clients, saving us time and allowing us to provide our clients with a first class experience.
- What is your favorite thing about PayPanther? It’s so easy to use! Some of the other tools I’ve used in the past were not very user friendly and I remember thinking to myself, “I feel like if I could figure this out, it would be great!” but I ended up giving up instead because it was just too complicated.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other business owners in your industry? Someone once told me that owning a business is the best tool for self development, or something like that, and I totally agree. Having my own business has challenged me in a lot of ways and pushed me out of my comfort zone more times than I can count. And when you’re in the middle of trying to build your business, sometimes you get scared and start questionning everything. When this happens, it’s important to keep in mind is that the worst thing you can do in fail. And if you learn from failure, then you’ll still have gained something from the experience. It sounds like a cliche but it’s true. As one of my favorite quotes goes, “sometimes things fall apart so that other things can fall together”, it’s important to keep going, sooner or later you’ll get there!
Follow Save Your Time Biz Solutions: