Using an Online CRM Account Management software is key to success
First off, what the heck is a CRM Account Management software anyways?
- To begin, account management is the process of managing a relationship between your business and another business. When you first get started, you will begin by adding in all of your companies or individuals you work with. If it’s a company, you will add in all the contacts within that company so you can know “who’s who”.
- You can then categorize your contacts by groups, lists, or otherwise called “Tags.
- Managing all of your accounts and contacts in one easy, central, location is key to success because it keeps you organized and helps keep track of every person you’ve ever spoken to. Now you may be wondering, why do I care about every conversation I’ve ever had? The reason is, the next time you speak to that same lead or client, you will look up your notes from the previous call and know exactly what you spoke about last time. So if they told you their daughter was sick, you can follow up by asking, “by the way, how is your daughter feeling”. Get the point?
Second, what’s an Account?
- An account represents a company, organization, or entity that involves employees or other representatives. Accounts can represent organizations with contacts at different levels. Account Management is typically used for business-to-business (B2B) interactions since business-to-consumer (B2C) interactions usually involve only one individual, therefore an account for a single contact would be repetitive.
- On the other hand, in the B2B scenario, Account Management is extremely useful when organizing many different contacts that represent the same organization. By creating an account, you can manage these contacts all under the same business or “under the same umbrella”.
- Account Management enables you to effectively manage contacts in relation to their role in the organization that they represent.
- Basically, an account is a company, and within a company you can have multiple contacts. “Accounts” is just a fancy word we use in the tech industry.
What can PayPanther’s Online CRM do for Me?
- That’s a great question and I’m happy you asked! PayPanther’s CRM account management software provides a clear view of every “account” and contact you work with. By updating your records regularly, you will be able to quickly pull up important account details such as names, job titles, phone numbers, tasks, reminders, upcoming events, recent calls, recent emails, and more!
- Online account management is extremely useful when attempting to search for a specific deal or prospect related to a business-to-business transaction. The goal is to maintain your professionalism by staying organized when interacting with an account so there is no confusion or mix-ups. Everything will be exactly where you need it, when you need it.
Benefits of using PayPanther’s CRM Account Management Software
- Manage all accounts and the related contacts, details, opportunities, and deals from a shared database.
- Get paid faster and look better doing it by generating estimates and invoices.
- Access notes and relevant account information about the client or company.
- Ability to export all accounts to a spreadsheet software or view visual charts
- Track client purchase history to uncover future selling opportunities
So what are you waiting for? Stop reading and start trying it for yourself. Oh and did I mention there’s a free trial (no credit card required), yes, yes, you can thank us later, now get going!