- Company Name & Slogan: Nerds On Call / Providing a complete suite IT Solutions for Both Consumers and The SMB Markets.
- Location: 1203 Hamilton Rd London, ON N5W 1B1
- What does your company do? Nerds On Call is your One Stop Shop for all your IT Needs. Whether you’re a everyday consumer needing support or you’re a Small to Medium Sized Business in need of a more Complete Solution such as IT Management, Nerds On Call is here to assist.
- How did your company start and how did it grow?
We are two IT professionals with over 20 years combined experience in the IT industry. We built Nerds On Call with the average consumer in mind. Nerds On Call is a company who values honesty and integrity and is dedicated to helping the community with their PC issues. We offer a unique set of quality comprehensive services at low cost with a turnaround time unlike no other. We believe this is what really separates us from the rest. Furthermore, we desire to have a relationship with each one of our customers and create a trust that PC repair maintenance requires, year in and year out. Our vision is to provide a customer focused, single point of contact for IT Services, taking ownership of issues and requests, making the best use of people and tools, and delivering useful, friendly support and advice to all customers. Our mission is to effectively and efficiently provide access and availability to proper IT support services to the satisfaction of all its customers by providing an informative and supportive first point of contact, and to assist all our customers in making the best use of technology in their business roles.
- How did you do things before PayPanther and how has PayPanther helped today?Before we found PayPanther we were creating our own invoices with Microsoft word and using our Google account to manage our contacts. With PayPanther we have everything we need in one program, we are able to manager all of our customers accounts in a profile format which gives us the ability to be more organized and in turn more efficient.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other business owners in your industry?
In this industry honesty is key. The more you engage your customers and keep them up to date on their projects the more trust you’ll be able to build. When customers trust you, they’ll be more inclined to give you more opportunities and bigger projects.
Follow Nerds On Call: