How To Design Invoice Templates in Adobe Photoshop
Many people have been asking us how to design invoice templates in Adobe Photoshop so we figured we would compile 2 of the best PSD (Photoshop) templates we could find and provide them for you by clicking this link. Photoshop is one of the best (if not the best) graphic design and photo-editing software available on the market and if you’re serious about making your business look good, it’s worth the investment.
Invoice Templates in Adobe Photoshop
- A template is a file that has already been pre-designed for you
- You simply download the template, open it in Photoshop (you must have Photoshop installed on your computer), and edit the layers to make it your own!
How to Save to a JPG, PNG, or PDF
- Once you’re done making changes, click “File” / “Save for Web” and select “JPEG” or “PNG-24” in the top right.
- If you are saving it as a JPEG, make sure the quality is set to “Maximum”, or “100 Quality”.
- We advise you save your invoice as a PDF as it looks more professional when opening from an email.
- To save to a PDF, click “File” / “Save As” / and select “Photoshop PDF” from the list of options in the Format menu.
- Make sure to uncheck “Layers” and click “Save”
- You can select the preset on top that says “[High Quality Print]” and uncheck “Preserve Photoshop Editing Capabilities”, then click “Save PDF”. It might give you a warning, just ignore it.
- That’s it! Email the PDF or print it and you’re on your way to getting paid and looking good!
Benefits of using PayPanther to send invoices
- Takes seconds to create, edit, and send a customized invoice
- Send designer-looking invoices with your logo
- Options to Print, Save to a PDF, or email directly to your client
- Lets you know how many times the client viewed the invoice
- Client can pay directly from the email with a large “PAY NOW” button
- Integrated with PayPal to accept all major credit cards around the world
- Get started for free!
To learn more about how to design invoice templates in Adobe Photoshop, you can check out this article.