- Company Name & Slogan: Collective Alternative – Making Business Personal
- Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA
- What does your company do? Solutions using the proven CA Way of comprehensive marketing and sales integration. By making business personal, we have a vested interest in companies looking to integrate a growth strategy needed to nurture existing client relationships and discover new customers, turning potential into results.
- How did your company start and how did it grow? After surpassing 10 years in the Marketing industry, President and Owner Amanda Parker grew tired of hearing she was “too vested” in her clients and their success. To her, a clients’ business was as personal as her own; their success determined her success. This resolute personal commitment to her clients was the catalyst behind the creation of Collective Alternative in 2008. Today, we continue to see tremendous growth and have built a reputation by embracing Amanda’s key principle—making business personal. We call it the CA Way, a proven approach that leverages our experience, knowledge and resources to deliver innovative, tailored solutions. By taking a vested interest in our clients, we incorporate growth-specific strategies that catapult them to the forefront of their industry and give them measureable results. Our full-service firm combines comprehensive marketing and sales integration, helping to set them apart from their competition, position them as a trusted name in their industry and create demand and recognition.
- How did you do things before PayPanther and how has PayPanther helped today? Before PayPanther, we used a different time tracking and project management tool that over time became inadequate for our needs. As we looked into other online tools, we quickly realized that PayPanther best fit our needs. It’s easy to use, plus we are able to manage our tasks and projects efficiently with clear communication.
- What is your favorite thing about PayPanther? Versatility. There are multiple options and features we needed to support our team and our clients and we were able to find all of them with PayPanther.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other business owners in your industry? Your business is about long-term relationships and treating your clients right. By making business personal and creating a growth-specific strategy that’s in their best interest, your business will flourish.
Follow Collective Alternative: