- Company Name & Slogan: Swerve Confections & Concentrates. Strong. Organic. Delicious.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA
- What does your company do? We created Swerve from a desire to bring highly functional, nourishing, and strong edibles and concentrates to medicator’s who care about what they put into their bodies. We use the highest quality, organic whole ingredients, including artisanal cold-water hash. We include superfoods and Ayurvedic herbs for function and focus in each batch.
- How did your company start and how did it grow? Brian and Eden met by chance in a swanky San Francisco medical cannabis dispensary. We realized that we share an interest in healing and cannabis and the potential of the industry to be concretely idealistic and sustainable. Capitalizing on Eden’s experience as a practitioner of Ayurveda (Classical Indian Medicine) where ‘ganja’ has always been used as a healing herb, and Brian’s unique ability to source the best products of Northern California we set about making wellness oriented edibles using healthy delicious ingredients including Ayurvedic herbs and superfoods from around the world. Recently we began to supply our affiliated collectives with the same pristine organic cold-water hash that we use to make our edibles.
- How did you do things before PayPanther and how has PayPanther helped today? As we were building a business from thin air (and didn’t have much experience or much money) we had a hodge-podge of methods of tracking people, things and numbers including google doc spreadsheets and scraps of paper. We had begun to use some online services for task tracking and CRM. But we weren’t thrilled with what we found.
- What is your favorite thing about PayPanther? Right away PayPanther helped us stay neat and organized and communicate professionally with the collectives that we make products for. But the exciting thing about PayPanther is that as the cannabis industry grows by leaps and bounds PayPanther will grow right along with us. Everything we need is right here.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other business owners in your industry? This is a big question! Mainly I would remind people that as a new industry we have the opportunity to make it what we want it to be. It is an opportunity to create businesses that reflect wellness and ecological and social integrity.
Follow Swerve Confections & Concentrates: