- Company Name & Slogan: Reload Consulting
- Location: Reload Consulting is based in the Brisbane suburb of Milton, right next door to the Suncorp Stadium.
- What does your company do? We partner with our clients to provide business and marketing consulting for the digital age, focusing on seamlessly blending traditional business consulting methods with our strengths in digital to provide a broad spectrum of consulting services that consider all available opportunities for our clients.
- How did your company start and how did it grow? Reload Consulting was launched in August 2006 by our founder and CEO, Llew Jury. Having previously owned an award winning web design firm which he sold to an ASX listed company, Llew was experienced in business operations and the digital marketing space, and it was this experience that he utilised to develop a service offering that was quite unique in the marketplace. In the business’ early days, Llew rented a small office space in the Brisbane suburb of Toowong and hired a handful of staff, most of whom were young professionals who he saw great potential in and wanted to help by providing an exciting growth opportunity. Since then, the Reload Business Group has grown to also include Reload Media (Digital Marketing Agency) in the Brisbane office and Reload Digital in London, and the handful of staff has now grown to a global team of over 75 staff. Working alongside our sister company, Reload Media, we work with a diverse client base, from start-ups to SMEs, to government and large corporations, delivering business and marketing services with a solid digital backing to ensure that all our recommendations will help our clients to compete and succeed in the ever-changing marketplace.
- How did you do things before PayPanther and how has PayPanther helped today? Prior to using PayPanther, our process was a hybrid of Google Docs, email and spreadsheets. This was serving its purpose, however moving to PayPanther has enabled us to create a more streamline process for client and project management, with everything in one place and greater visibility between staff to be aware of the status of all projects, not just their own.
- What is your favorite thing about PayPanther? PayPanther is very intuitive and we were able to familiarise ourselves with the platform quite quickly, meaning minimal downtime spent on training. The way that the platform is set up aligns very well with our existing processes, which made the transition much easier.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other business owners in your industry? Effective project management is essential to delivering consistently high standards in the results and outcomes for our clients. Using a CRM platform such as PayPanther can help to make sure that nothing is missed, as well as saving time and enabling greater focus on the actual project delivery.
Follow Reload Consulting: