- Company Name: Diane G. Cassaro, P.A.
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- What does your company do? We practice civil, appellate, and criminal appeals law, and also provide litigation support and coverage for other small legal practitioners
- How did your company start and how did it grow? After more than a decade of big-firm experience, I opened my own law practice in 2011 in order to pursue my interest of practicing appellate law. Two years later, our client base continues to grow and we’re looking forward to continued success and client service.
- How did you do things before PayPanther and how has PayPanther helped today? I was using Quickbooks for invoicing, and trying various other billing programs for my time tracking, none of which I really liked. And since none of the programs I was using would talk to each other, I spent a lot of time having to manually input figures from one program into another. PayPanther has streamlined the amount of time I have to spend on administration by integrating all the services I need – time management, task management, invoicing, and keeping track of my calendar.
- What is your favorite thing about PayPanther? I love the layout and intuitive design of Pay Panther (the dashboard is great) – but your exceptional customer service is what really won me over. Y’all have really gone above and beyond to be helpful.
Follow Diane G. Cassaro, P.A.: