- Company Name & Slogan: Protecting People. Preventing Crime.
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- What does your company do? Crime Fighters of Atlanta provides security and low voltage services to Atlanta homeowners. Our business offers security alarm systems with alarm monitoring, surveillance installations, and low voltage services that include structured wiring services for business and homeowners.
- How did your company start and how did it grow? Crime Fighters of Atlanta first opened in 2007 as a security alarm installation company selling and installing alarm systems for Monitorincs security. Over the years we have grown to one of Atlanta’s top security installation and low voltage firms to include clients such as Pilgrim’s Pride, Hilton, Tyco, Wal-Mart, R&D Properties and several large businesses, condos facilities, and area homeowners. We pride ourselves on holding an A+ with the BBB which symbolizes our success as a growing company due to our belief in taking care of the customer’s needs without overpricing our services or sacrificing quality. We enjoy helping our customer with their security and low voltage projects and treat each client with the same respect. Crime Fighters of Atlanta is grateful for the last 8 years of business and is looking forward to a strong future in our industry.
- How did you do things before PayPanther and how has PayPanther helped today? Things before PayPanther were a mess. Jotted down pieces of paper needed to create quotes, excel sheets, QuickBooks, and track projects. There was no real system for tracking invoices and there was a need to keep files in the cloud for back-up storage and on the go access.
- What is your favorite thing about PayPanther? PayPanther has allowed us to put all the messy pieces into one organized online account that we can access from our Atlanta office or on a job in Alabama. What a relief!
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other business owners in your industry? Aside from using a product like PayPanther, I would advise other business owners in our industry to be more flexible. What has contributed to our success has been treating small jobs that are far from our office the same as large jobs in prime locations. You never know which client is going to give you your next referral so you might as well make everyone happy.
Follow Crime Fighters of Atlanta: