- Company Name & Slogan: Blue Collar Welding LLC “Building your dream one bead at a time!”
- Location: 14121 Hwy 290 W Ste 11-C Austin Texas 78737
- What does your company do? Our shop offers repairs, fabrication, and CNC plasma cutting services for your metal needs. Mobile welding is available when necessary. Services include structural metal fabrication, metal plasma cutting, custom metal signs, gates, heavy equipment repair, farm and ranch repairs, emergency 24 hour service, general welding, cast iron, demolition, fencing, aluminum repair, etc.
- How did your company start and how did it grow? Blue Collar Welding LLC was founded in New Braunfels, Texas by Justin Powell because he identified a need for quality welding services in the community. The company began with Justin as the sole employee and one mobile welding rig to service Central Texas. Over the past 5 years, our company has expanded into a fully staffed 4,000 square foot welding and fabrication shop in Austin, Texas and added multiple mobile welding rigs to service the Central Texas area. In 2015, our shop began offering plasma cutting services for metal brackets, signs and more with the addition of a 5 foot by 10 foot plasma cutting table. Since day one, our staff has focused on serving customers with honesty and integrity, which has been the foundation for our rapidly growing company. Paypanther has lots of features and a better user interface.
- How did you do things before PayPanther and how has PayPanther helped today? Before we found paypanther we used another cloud based company that had lots of down time and not as many features. Paypanther helps with work flow.
- What is your favorite thing about PayPanther? My favorite thing about Paypanther is the client portal.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other business owners in your industry? My advice would be to not cut corners and always, no matter what happens, remember your customers are your pay check. Bend over backwards to help them.