- Company Name & Slogan: All Out Design
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- What does your company do? We produce custom spray paint murals and also provide a full range of Graphic Design services.
- How did your company start and how did it grow? All Out Design was formed in 2008 while studying Visual Communications in college with two friends. While the spray painting element of the business was initially just a hobby for us, it soon became the focus of the company as our client base began to grow through word of mouth. While still studying as full time students we secured the use of a large city centre building through the Creative Limerick initiative (a government funded program that gave creatives the use of dormant city centre buildings rent free) for a one year period where we opened and ran an art gallery and artist studios. Having such a great base enabled us to grow further by gaining larger repeat clients like RTÉ television and betting giants, Paddy Power. With the majority of our client base in Dublin we relocated to our current studios in Smithfield. We have just recently put a massive push on sales and have begun to grow our team with the focus on expanding even further in the coming months.
- How did you do things before PayPanther and how has PayPanther helped today? We have just begun to use PayPanther and are already seeing the benefits. Having an organised and accountable system that keeps track of every potential sales lead and opportunity is already noticeably better than our offline system we used previously.
- What is your favorite thing about PayPanther? Having recently taken on additional salespeople it is extremely beneficial being able to see how each sale is progressing for each person. This allows me to focus on certain areas that are successful.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other business owners in your industry? The main piece of advice I have for others in this industry is, if you want to succeed by treating your creative skills as a business and not just as a hobby, is to focus on the business aspects as well as the creative elements. Many creatives have all the ambition and talent in the world but don’t have an understanding of how to find potential clients or how to sell to them. This, in my opinion, is the largest downfall for people within the creative industry.
All Out Design’s latest work in support of the Marriage Equality Referendum:
Follow All Out Design: