Are You An Entrepreneur? Take the Ultimate Test! Let’s face it: Success usually starts with failure. On the road to building a lucrative business, failure is sometimes inevitable. What’s important, however, is learning from these failures. Take a moment to participate in our online poll by commenting below on the situations in which you have found yourself. We bet you aren’t the only one who has experienced some bumps on the road.
- You landed a big account that instantly changed your company
- Your customer sent you a testimonial, video, thank you letter, or present for how great you did
- You got so big, so quick, you had to get a bigger office
- You received an award for outstanding service
- You have finally found a balance between work and free time
- You use PayPanther to stay organized
- Your biggest client decides to go in a different direction
- You have been falling behind on your rent payments and aren’t sure how you will be able to afford another month
- You’ve been so busy you don’t have time for your family or friends anymore
- You’re so busy you can’t find time for the gym or staying in shape
- You found out one of your employees is stealing from you
- Your proposal went horribly for a new client
- Your web designer disappeared and left your website unfinished
- Your best salesperson asked for a raise, but you don’t exactly have the funds
- You received your first negative review online
- Your computer has crashed and lost all your contacts
- Your email crashed and you lost everything!
We encourage you to share some of your stories in the comment box as well!